Pssst - We're hiring! (Junior Analyst)
Stringcan is an American innovation agency based in Paris, focused on removing barriers between the world of big corporations and startups.
Our expertise lies in two areas:
1. With extensive knowledge of the US market, having partners established in the US who specialized in branding, sales and marketing, we are able to provide the right tools to startups and mid-sized companies who want to succeed in the US. We work with these companies to understand their ideal audience, competitors, and industry in the US so that they can best use technology to grow their company in a massive market.
2. As corporations are designed to work with sustaining technology, they face broader challenges when it comes to innovating using new technology. Stringcan helps corporations define strategies and goals that will reshape the kind of innovation that changes the game.
Stringcan is the bridge between the world of startups and the world of corporations.
Visit stringcan.fr to learn more!
Junior Analyst (Internship)
Duties & Responsibilities:
Our junior analyst will be primarily responsible for our internal and external communications by:
- Creating English content for our website, blog, newsletter
- Creating and updating content for our social media outlets Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube
- Create and maintain Content calendars
- Creating and implementing a social media strategy for the company
- Setting up a communications strategy by creating communications plans to provide direction for Stringcan’s public-facing communications
- Assisting in planning events for Stringcan and attending events in the tech/ innovation industry
- Assisting in the creative leads for Stringcan
- Attending client meetings, assisting in client events
- Assisting in client-related research
- Assisting in other tasks at Stringcan
We are looking for an open-minded, dynamic and fun candidate who is/has:
- Fluent in French/English
- Social media experience (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Experience in content writing (blog posts, newsletters, website)
- Excellent writing & communications skills
- Experience in iMovie video production
- Willingness to take initiatives and to continuously learn
- Passion or strong interest in tech, innovation and the startup world.
- Experience with startups or willingness to integrate in a startup environment.
- Willingness to work in a fun, energetic, fast-paced environment
- Experience or interest in assisting with events (logistics, video content, etc)
- Team player who, while being autonomous, enjoys working alongside team members.
We are an international team and diverse backgrounds are very welcome!
- Experience with social media platforms
- Experience in a startup environment a plus but not required
- Graduate degree in communications, marketing, advising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields.
More than your educational background, we are looking for a profile who fits Stringcan’s core values: a candidate who is agile and flexible, productive and reactive, curious and autonomous, believes in high-quality work but enjoys and helps maintain a healthy work environment, respects others in his/her environment, and is resilient and determined to achieve the company’s goals.
If you think you fit this description, contact COO Ann Livingston at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and an introduction of yourself listing the reasons why you would be the perfect match!
- Upon experience + company benefits
This position is to be filled as soon as possible and recruitment is for at least 6 months.